Message from Chairman, NAR-INDIA
The National Association of Realtors – India (NAR-INDIA) was established 5 years ago as the apex national level organization of realtors (real estate brokers), as an association of associations, representing the length and breadth of India. NAR-INDIA is an organisation with the common interest of the real estate brokers at the top of the agenda. Good governance, ethics, best practices and customer satisfaction are the four founding pillars on which the organisation stands. With 24 member associations across the country, encompassing nearly 1,700 companies with a combined strength of 30,000 brokers, NAR-INDIA has today emerged as the voice of realtors in India and one of the largest trade associations in the country.
NAR-INDIA is strategically positioned with a vision to mediate between the regulators/governments, the producers/developers and the consumers in order to bring about reform in the industry and contribute to economic development and nation building...
Message from President, NAR-INDIA
It gives me great pleasure to present the 5th National Convention of NAR-INDIA at NEW DELHI through the team of THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS- INDIA ( NAR-INDIA). The entire TEAM of NAR-INDIA comprising of all the 24 member associations have collectively worked and have put in their best efforts to make this convention wholesome and I am sure you all will join to witness it.
While we have members in 24 cities, I am sure when you will attend, you will have the opportunity to meet realtors from many more, including foreign delegates from various countries affiliated to NAR-INDIA such as USA, FRANCE, SINGAPORE, DUBAI, etc. and also have the unique opportunity of networking, motivation, entertainment and education through the best performers in various fields.
As you all are aware, the real estate business is the largest service sector business in the world. Providing quality and credible service is the hallmark...
- To understand emerging customer issues and service delivery considerations
- Listen to the minds of the top leaders of the industry
- Witness thought provoking presentations, panel discussions and case studies
- Be informed about the regulatory landscape
- Networking opportunities with the best in the Industry
- Tremendous opportunity for business & investments
- To share knowledge and expertise
- To share experiences of business in other states/cities
- To raise issues and concerns of common concern
Who should attend?
- Brokers/ Realtors/ Agents/ Consultants/ Property dealers
- Market Analysts
- Legal Service Providers
- Tax Consultants
- Architects and Town Planners
- Venture Capitalists
- Financial Advisors
- Officials of Housing Finance Companies